If you have a dirty pool and limited time to deal with it, you probably need an Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners. These great machines help to make your pool like those you see on TV and take the hassle out of keeping your water crystal-clear.
Online shopping is supposed to be easy, but the truth is it’s not the fast & simple process that it used to be. Misleading product descriptions make it harder than ever to get a good feel for a product, and with an investment as important as a Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners, you don’t need to go into the deal with less than complete knowledge.
We think that it shouldn’t be that way. Our reviews of the finest Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners of 2020 are created to show you the upsides and downsides to every model, as well as help you find the one that’s right for your pool. We’ve also included a buyer’s guide, which will help you understand the buying process, even if you’ve never owned an Inground robotic pool cleaner before.
Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus | Automatic Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners
The Nautilus CC Plus is one of the easier ones to operate on our list. It doesn’t require a hose and can be plugged into any standard outlet. Unfortunately, it may take more than one cycle to get the job done. While most people are satisfied with two or three consecutive cycles, one usually isn’t enough. If you’re willing to put up with that to get a great deal, then this is the model for you. (Check Video)
- Clean for Every Pool:
Nautilus CC Plus is perfect for all types of pool. Dolphin will clean anything and everything in between from gunite to tile which you can name
- Effortless Cleaning:
Tangle-free cable allows the Nautilus CC Plus to freely move around the pool easily.
- Goodbye, Debris! :
Nautilus CC Plus has superior filtering capabilities. It traps and locks-in all sorts of dirt and debris, so your pool is left exceptionally clean.
Dolphins provide pool owners with a hassle-free cleaning solution of unmatched performance and longevity with more than 35 years of cleaning the world’s residential swimming pools. Get back to what really matters; spending time with family and friends.
Pentair 360032 Kreepy Krauly Prowler 830 | Inground Pool Vacuum Cleaner
The recently redesigned creepy krauly prowler 830 robotic in-ground pool cleaner provides superior power and eco-friendly cleaning to keep the pools of customers spotless. Cleaning most pools in just two and a half hours with its advanced design scrubs, vacuums, and filters. The prowler 830 consists of a wireless remote for easy control and allows pool owners to schedule regular cleanings, even when they are not at home.
Auto-reverse features help to prevent hang-ups in corners and by steps and ladders for uninterrupted performance. Reduce the run time of your primary filtration system by an integrated filter, saving on pump energy costs and minimizing wear and tear. For easy handling and storage, it Includes a convenient caddy.
Plug-in convenience, no installation requires, no booster pump and no hoses. Vacuums all types of debris and helps remove algae from the water. It is easy to maintain, the filter cartridge is quick and easy to clean. Full cartridge indicator lets
- The recently redesigned creepy krauly prowler 830 robotic in-ground pool cleaner gives superior power and cleaning
- Cleaning most pools in just two and a half hours with Its advanced design scrubs, vacuums, and filters,
- The prowler 830 which includes a wireless remote for simple control and allows pool owners to schedule regular cleanings
- It comes in 45-pounds in weight. Costs less than 20 cents per day to operate
- 19-inch length by 19-inch width by 23-1/2-inch height are the measurements
The Prowler 830 cleaner gives superior power and efficient cleaning to keep your inground pool spotless and inviting. Cleaning most pools in just two and a half hours with its advanced design scrubs, vacuums, and filters.
Choose from two automatic cleaning options: a one-hour quick clean floor quickly within one-hour and the standard run time for complete pool coverage. For quick spot cleaning, the wireless remote provides easy control of the Prowler 830 cleaner. Plus, even when you’re not at home the weekly timer allows you to schedule regular cleanings.
Dolphin Premier | Best Pool Vacuum Cleaner
Reviews of the Dolphin Premier were generally positive. People who buy it especially liked its ability to clean a pool thoroughly and pretty quickly. The price is high, but this was generally found justifiable by the amount of time it saves on cleaning and maintenance.
Pool owners get nervous about investing a lot of money in a cleaner that doesn’t live up to expectations might take some heart in knowing that it has a reputation for thoroughness and doggedness. Once it gets going, most people found that it just doesn’t quit until the job is finished.
- Drop and go. single button plug makes easy usage,
- It is a play Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners ideal for pools up to 50 feet
- It is backed by quality assurance of up to 3 years.
- Using advanced algorithms for complete pool coverage Clever Clean delivers a smart and efficient clean. In-tangle patented swivel cable allows your Dolphin to freely move around your pool easily.
- Tough dirt is forcefully attacked by the powerful dual scrubbing brushes and debris that leave your swimming pool floor, in 3 hours walls and waterline are cleaned exceptionally.
- Multiple filter options for an optimal clean pool. Three filter options along with the premier: bottom-load fine cartridge filters, ultra-fine cartridge filters, and an oversized fine filter bag.
- Cleaning made it convenient. Set the Premier’s weekly scheduler to automatically clean for you- every day, every other day, or every 3rd day.when it’s time to clean your filter the full filter indicator lets you know.
Dolphin Triton PS Plus | Automatic Pool Cleaner For Inground Pools
If you’re in the market looking for a great value Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners that does it all without breaking the bank, look no further than the redesigned Triton Plus with PowerStream. The new PowerStream Technology ensures a superior wall and tile cleaning like you never seen before.
Water is propelled out in multiple directions creating a constant grip when the cleaner moves vertically up the wall. This enables precise cleaning while moving along the waterline. The Triton Plus with PowerStream also provides a feature named active brushing which means the large brushes spin two times the speed of the robot to dislodge even at the most difficult and stuck-to-the-wall contaminants.
In Addition, Updated the power supply for the Triton Plus with PowerStream giving users Bluetooth capabilities with the Maytronics MyDolphin app for your smartphones. You will be able to manually steer the unit for spot cleaning by using the MyDolphin app, using either an on-screen joystick or, you can utilize the internal gyroscope in the smartphone to guide the unit in whatever direction you tilt the phone when placed in “tilt” mode.
The ergonomic body style is another upgrade to Triton Plus with PowerStream, which makes the cleaner lightweight and easy to handle. The Triton Plus with PowerStream now has a large, hinged top cover that is easily removed and cleaned and that lifts upwards to reveal an extra-large capacity filter basket.
- Superior scrubbing power. PowerStream mobility gives a permanent position grip on vertical surfaces for intense wall and waterline scrubbing while the swivel cable allows the cleaner to move around easily to clean the swimming pool ultimately in just 2 hours.
- Easy use, light weighted inground robotic pool cleaner with a speedy and quick clean option ready your pool in just 1 hour for your pool “party”. Itis ideal for pools up to 50 feet and is also backed with a 2-year manufacturer’s assurance.
- Powerful filtration. While also cleaning and circulating the water- delivering optimal cleaning results,extra-large top-loading filter basket traps leaves, dirt, and debris
- Automatic cleaning made simple. automatically clean for you- every day by Setting your Dolphin’s weekly scheduler, every other day, or every 3rd day. Triton PS Plus can be connected to your smartphone using Bluetooth to clean when needed.
- Save Energy with Every Pool Cleaning. 8 times more energy-efficient than ordinary pressure and suction cleaners! No hoses or booster pump required
Polaris F9550 Sport | Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner
The major highlights of Top-of-the-line 4WD robotic pool cleaner are -Easy Lift System, for motion-sensing-handheld remote, dirty canister indicator, and for cleaning performance-Vortex Vacuum technology.
The absolute top-of-the-line 9550 Sport which tackles any terrain of the pool, climbs steps and walls and using a solid-blade scrubbing brush scrubs tile line. The smart timer which can be programmable 7-day, with fully customizable cleaning cycles that allows pool owners to set it and forget it is one of the distinct advantages of 9550 Sport. You can clean the pool as frequently as you like and enjoy a pleasant, healthy pool all the time With just an easy setting. In addition, the cleaning control in the palm of your hand with the new and intuitive motion sensing remote
You will never miss a spot when you Just point and direct the 9550 Sport to any desired location in the pool. It is also the only model in the family that features a dirty canister indicator and cleans pools up to 60′ in length. It includes a new premium, compact transport caddy which can be assembled in a couple of minutes without any tools.
- Motion-Sensor Remote – A Responsive cleaning control in your hand.
- Easy Lifting System – By touching the button of the 9550 surfaces to a desired location and waits for you to grab it, then water automatically evacuates for effortless removal from the pool.
- Dirty Canister Indicator – No more guesswork. when it’s time to empty the filter canister Know immediately.
- The Technology of Vortex Vacuum – maintain debris suspended for long-lasting suction and superior performance of cleaning.
- Easily Cleanable Filter Canister – Debris can be emptied easily with a simple shake and spray convenience.
- programmable 7-day timer – completely customizable set it and forget its modes of cleaning.
- The ActivMotion Sensor – Controls robot’s position automatically at all times, without any hang-ups allowing complete cleaning coverage
- The technology of 4-Wheel Drive – With a solid-blade scrubbing brush cleans pool floor, walls, and scrubs tile line
- Only Waterline Cleaning Cycle – For scrubbing isolated tile line.
Aquabot Breeze IQ | Wall Climbing Automatic Inground Robotic Pool Cleaner
A smart Robotic cleaner that efficiently cleans the most standard pools in under 2 hours is The Breeze IQ and uses Aqua Smart technology for the same. The robot cleans the pool floor, walls, and waterline in a more systemized fashion, without wasting time with the help of a smart algorithm installed in the brain of the cleaner. For a more tangle-free cleaner experience, the Aquabot Breeze IQ has an extra-long 60 ft. cable with the patented Aquabot Swivel. The IQ has EZ to clean top access baskets that can filter down to 2 microns nominal – Limited warranty of 2 years.
Aquabot helps you save water, chemicals, and energy. Save on water/backwashing, as all debris is self-contained in the unit. The finest filtration in the industry and save up to 30% on your total chemical usage via better water circulation. Aquabot’s cleaning cycle costs just ~ 5 cents per cycle hour which helps to save up to 40% on your pool electric usage.
- Safe and Reliable
For both safety and performance, Aquabot Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners undergo testing. To ensure compliance of our cleaners also undergo approval from a national independent organization (ETL). We take safety very seriously at Aqua Products and are proud to report no known incidences for injury-related products.
- Exclusive Aquabot Swivel
For a more tangle-free pool cleaning experience, only Aquabot cleaners utilize the patented Aquabot Swivel. The hassles out of robotic pool cleaning are taken by our technology.
- Enjoy Your Pool
Even if you have a professional pool cleaning each week, Aquabot is on duty full time, including weekends when your family is around the pool the most, and your pool service isn’t. Spend more time enjoying your pool and less time to clean it. Aquabot removes grime, contaminants, and bacteria by filter down to 2 microns (nominal) for a healthier cleaner pool. Aquabot The Keepers of pure!
- Finest Filtration
Aquabot cleaners are made with the finest filtration in the industry (down to 2 microns nominal). They remove more debris to make the pools physically cleaner, amount of substance needed chemicals reducing, for a healthier clean It all adds up to fewer chemicals. With the dual top access filter baskets The Breeze IQ has the ultimate inconvenience.
- Simple and Easy to Use
In a fraction of the time of other cleaners, Aquabot Breeze IQ is the state-of-the-art way to clean your pool. To mess with, there are no hoses or vacuum poles. It is a cleaner self-contained with an internal pump, drive, and filtration system.
Hayward RC9742 SharkVac | Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner
To the TigerShark family of Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners, SharkVac is the recent innovation. Two fine porosity filtration elements in a sleek floor-specific design are incorporated by SharkVac by Hayward. It is not necessary to turn the cleaner upside down (like all other Robotic cleaners) or undergo irritating inconvenience with cumbersome and messy bags. It has a unique top access debris chamber and filtration cartridges.
Hayward SharkVac is gentle and compatible with all types of pool surfaces and it is a robust Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners. even the most stubborn dirt will be worked byiyIts scrubbing brush which is designed with enhanced technologies. One of the most economical pool cleaners operates SharkVac by Hayward – by a standard light bulb, it is equivalent to the energy used.
Hayward RC9742 SharkVac 110-Volt/24-VDC 50-Feet Cord and Caddy. An innovative Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners with plenty of bites. Your pool’s most valuable asset will be Hayward’s SharkVac. All that’s needed power by this innovative cleaner is the energy used by a standard light bulb. The SharkVac is a floor specific cleaner that can boost the industry’s only Top-Access filtering cartridges.
- Top-access debris container allows easy debris cleanup and quick removal of cartridge filters and Scrubs and vacuums pool floor and coves
- Microprocessor-based technology provides superior & efﬁcient-cleaning pattern
- For easy handling and storage of cleaner, it comes with Caddy Cart.
Hayward RC9990CUB TigerShark | Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners
Scour all pool surfaces quickly and completely by TigerShark robotic cleaners. They boast strong vacuum power and energy-efficient operation with an on-board pump. Easy to clean their reinforced polyester filter cartridges, just open the cleaner, remove the cartridge and rinse. TigerShark cleaners don’t require any extra pumps, hookups or hoses. Less water is used for backwashing because they run separately from the pool’s filtration system . Trust the cleaners renowned for their reliability, efficiency, and ease of use for the best results in less time, —the TigerShark series from Hayward.
Reducing the frequency of filter backwash cycles, the Tiger Shark QC gives a fast 90-minute Quick Clean cycle which Runs separately from the pool’s filtration system. No extra hoses, hookups or pumps are required. Emptying is made easy by the Unique cartridge filter system. Just open the cleaner, remove the cartridge and rinse it using a hose. To use less energy and lower cost, it is built with an efficiently designed 24-volt motor.
- A fast 90-minute Quick Clean cycle is offered by The Tiger Shark QC
- In-ground residential pools are up to 20 x 40 feet.
- Reducing the frequency of filter backwash cycles, it runs separately from the pool’s filtration system
- No extra hoses, hookups or pumps required
- Just open the cleaner, remove the cartridge and rinse with a hose as the Unique cartridge filter system makes emptying easy
- To use lover energy and cost, it is made with an efficient 24-volt motor
- All TigerShark models come with a standard 3-hour ultimate cleaning cycle for the full floor, walls, coves, and waterline.
Aquabot ABREEZ4WD Breeze 4WD | Robotic Pool Cleaner
The Breeze 4WD works on a true 4 wheel drive system. Underneath the cleaner itself, there is the wheel drive system that powers up all the 4 wheels as well as a rotating brush. This cleaner has the power to scrub, vacuum and filter the most demanding pool environments and is made rugged for years of reliable service.
For carefree maintenance – 60 ft. cable with no tangle swivel, a lower center rotating brush is featured in the Breeze 4WD and that helps loosen up stubborn dirt and debris and large EZ Clean top access filter baskets. The Advantage of Aquabot: Not all the Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners are equally created. Advancements in Aquabot robotic technology have activated us to offer many advantages to antiquated the traditions of cleaning that can truly make a diversity in the quality of experience in your pool.
- Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners designed for all shapes and surfaces of the pool up to 60-feet; for in-ground pools
- For deeper clean features rotating brushes loosen dirt and debris
- 4WD propulsion allows for excellent traction and auto turning
- Features two top access which gives easy large view debris baskets that allow for easy emptying and cleaning
- Cleans backward and forward and will climb the wall every 4th time.
Aquabot Spirit | Above and Inground Pool Cleaner
The expertise of Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners reflects in the Aquabot Spirit that has been developed over the last 30 years. Beyond anyone’s expectations, the Spirit delivers breakthrough efficiency and class-leading features that go far. We didn’t stop there. For super-easy access to everything, we added an ingenious TwinBody Innovative Chassis. Cleaning is now very quick and easy. The best robotic cleaner value available today is The Aquabot Spirit is simply Along with that comes a great warranty. Your Aquabot is unheard of in the sub-$500 categories which backed by a 2-year warranty
- Eliminates Headaches & Hassles of Tangled Robots by Anti-Tangle 360° Swivel.
- Don’t fall for fake swivels on cheaper models.
- Dual Impeller High Flow Jet Propulsion System
- Top Access Dual Filters can be Easily Clean – There is No Need to Turn the Robot Upside Down
- Designed for Above Ground and Inground Pools
- Best in Class 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Buyer’s Guide for InGround Pool Cleaner
Why you should buy Inground pool cleaner:
- Less Work For You
Custom-molded steps may often not be reached by Older pump-driven Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners. Some features that the Inground pool may highlight are raised sitting platforms and irregular features. You should brush and clean those sections by your self all alone.No matter what design Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners are intelligent appliances that are designed to clean your pool. Vertical surfaces like steps and walls can be even cleaned by many of them
- Less Expensive
Than The Alternative With a Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners, In your existing filtration system, you won’t need to add a booster pump, because robotic pool cleaners use their own onboard filters to sift pool water for debris. This makes installation much easier and can save you hundreds of dollars in installation costs.
- Lower Operating Costs, Long Term
For several reasons, Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners cost less to operate than pump-driven units. First of all, advanced software and DC power are used by robotic cleaners to optimize their cleaning path. Intelligent navigation helps to reduce the amount of time required to clean your pool verses pump-driven units that randomly wander around.
It consumes low energy by the shorter and more efficient cleaning cycle. In addition, DC motors are far more efficient than AC motors so Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners are DC-powered (for safety), and most use no more energy than a light bulb.
When Looking For The Best Pool Cleaners What To Be Consider
It is a challenging task to select the best Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners because many factors need to be taken into consideration. The best pool vacuum should meet certain criteria before it can be deemed suitable for the majority of pool owners. Some of these criteria given below;
- A pool cleaning system is needed by the average size of the in-ground and above ground pool. If your pool is only around 30 there is no need to spend the extra on a higher capacity cleaner even if Some units will clean up to 60.
- The area the pool is situated in. If you live in an oak trees surrounded area, then having an Inground Robotic Pool Cleaners only capable of skimming the water surface is not very useful or efficient.
- Does the design encourage independent cleaning with little to no supervision? You will be spending a lot of time checking on unit progress if it is designed in such a way that it gets stuck over every light and bump over the pool’s surface, then it is not an effective use of your leisure time.
- Does the price match the quality of the features of the unit? Should work perfectly and independently if You may think that a unit in the $1000 range, but if the features on that unit don’t match the price tag, then you have wasted your money.